Can You Help?
If you offer a resource for foster youth, email Email or call (209) 558-2324.
* Some links require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Get your free copy here...
- California Department of Services Phone List
- Children & Family Services Division Featured Links
- Education and Scholarships
- Employment Resources
- Legal Resources
- Mental Health Resources
- Miscellaneous Resources
- Pregnancy and Sex Resources
- CDSS Services, Information and Forms
- Includes Medi-Cal and Health Services/Medi-Cal Fraud Info; Deaf, Blind, Disabled Info; Reporting Child Abuse; Reporting Adult Abuse; Getting Services in Your Local Area; Child Support Info; Adoption Info; Licensing for Day Care and Residential Facilities Info; Foster Care Info; Social Security/SSI Info; CDSS Forms Info; CDSS Regulations; Food Stamps Info:
- Substance Abuse Resources
Copyright © Stanislaus County, California 2015
The Stancounty.Com website has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the Stancounty.Com website, and are provided "as is." No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Adult Protective Services
This site cannot accept reports of abuse or neglect of elders or dependent adults. To make a report,
please call the 24 hour reporting line at:
Child Protective Services
Professionals, who in the course of their work, come in contact with families and children (medical practitioners, non-medical practitioners, daycare providers, probation officers, social workers, etc.) MUST report to a "child protective agency" (Police, Sheriff, Probation, Child & Family Services). All other citizens MAYreport. (Penal Code Section 111165):
- physical abuse
- sexual abuse
- severe or general neglect
- willful cruelty or unjustifiable punishment
- unjustifiable mental suffering
- any of the above in out-of-home care
A phone report must be made immediately upon suspicion or knowledge. A written report is required within 36 hours.
Reporting forms can be requested by calling the C.P.S. 24-hour phone line at:
209-558-3665 or 1-800-558-3665
Information and Referral
For assistance with CalWORKs, CalFresh (Food Stamps) and or Medi-Cal or if you want to apply for assistances, please call: 1(877) 652-0734
Reach us Online
Give us your questions, comments or feedback. Reach us 24-hours a day
Report an environmental concern: